Villa Natacha is a detached villa with a private pool situated in a delightful little tropical garden.
It is located in the north of Mauritius in the village of Pereybere in a quiet and calm setting that lends itself to an enjoyable, peaceful and relaxing holiday.
Pereybere beach – described as the best bathing beach in Mauritius – is a short 20 minute stroll or 2 minute drive.
Villa Natacha has 5 bedrooms. Downstairs is a triple bedroom (3 single beds), one double bedroom and a bathroom with toilet, hand wash basin and shower cubicle.
Upstairs, there are 3 double bedrooms, one with an en-suite, and a bathroom with a toilet, wash hand basin and shower cubicle.
Each bedroom is air-conditioned with ample storage space for your belongings.
Upstairs there is also another lounge with dining facility for another 8 people. Here is more soft seating if you want to relax for some peace and quiet with a good book. Also, there is a good sized balcony with seating for 12 where you can rest and enjoy the gentle breeze sweeping in from the sea. It has views over the pool and to the lush green fields beyond, and is a great place to dine with your guests.
The living area is an open plan kitchen/diner/lounge with soft seating and dining facility for 8 people.
The kitchen is well equipped with lots of cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery to cater for 11+ people.
The veranda by the pool is just feet away from the lounge and has seating for 12. It offers some welcome shade and lots of seating for dining or just relaxing with a cold drink, while others are keeping cool in the pool.
- Car Hire
- Daily Maid Service
- Breakfast/Evening Meal
- Baby Sitting
Should you have more than 11 people in your group we can accommodate up to 20 people in Natascha and her sister villa Joanna which is 100 yards walking distance.
Nearby is Grand Baie, an upmarket little town with an enviable reputation for fabulous nightlife. It also offers great places to eat and lots of great shops.
Read more about Grand Baie at Lonely Planet
A 10 minute drive is Mont Choisy. It is one of the largest sandy beaches on the island.
Supermarket and local produce shopping is less than 10 minutes away.
Price dependant on number of people and season.
- Address: Pereybere, Mauritius
- Per week from: £700
- Accommodation type: Self-Catering
- Meals: Booking possible
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bedroom info: One room with 3 single beds, 1 double bedroom downstairs, 3 double rooms upstairs and an extra 2 sofa beds if needed
- Sleeps: 11
- Bathrooms: 3
- Bathroom info: One bathroom downstairs with wash-basin and shower. 1 en-suite and 1 separate bathroom upstairs, both with shower.
- Nearest airport: Sir Sewsagur Ramgoolam - 60 miles
- Nearest ferry port: Port Louis - 20 miles
- Nearest bus: Pereybere - 5 minutes by car / 20 minutes walk
- Nearest ATM: Pereybere - 5 minutes by car / 20 minutes walk
- Nearest beach: Pereybere - 5 minutes by car / 20 minutes walk
- Nearest shop: Pereybere - 5 minutes by car / 20 minutes walk
- Nearest golf course: 9 holes - 30 minutes drive - 18 holes 1 hour drive
- Nearest nightclub: Grand Baie / Pereybere - 5 minutes by car / 20 minutes walk
- Nearest restaurant: Grand Baie / Pereybere - 5 minutes by car / 20 minutes walk
- Nearest scuba: Grand Baie / Pereybere - 5 minutes by car / 20 minutes walk
- Clothes dryer:
- Coffee maker:
- Cooking utensils:
- Iron and board:
- Ice maker:
- Stove: 4 ring stove
- Washing machine:
Living Room Facilities
- Dining room seating: 11
- Audio tape player:
- Satellite or cable:
- CD Player:
- DVD Player:
- Stereo system:
- Garden chairs: 6
- Gated community:
- Car: Optional
- Fish cleaning table:
- Outdoor pool:
- Private pool:
- Air conditioning:
- Daily maid service:
- Events allowed:
- Hair dryer:
- Housekeeper: Housekeeper optional
- Linen provided:
- Local activities guide:
- Local maps:
- Local restaurant guide:
- Mosquito magnet:
- Security system:
- Towels provided:
- Children welcome: Suitable
- Elderly or infirm: Suitable
- Wheelchairs: Accessible
- Pets: Not allowed